Magnetic Wrist Pin Cushion
Regular price Sale price $11.99
Unit price / per
- 🌼 SEW YOUR WAY : Cleverly designed magnetic wristband to keep your pins and needles close at hand as you sew. The magnetic face not only looks stylish and modern it conveniently holds pins in place as you sew keeping your hands free. A pin cushion for all sewers.
- 🌼 STRONG AND USEFUL : The strong magnet in the wristband is perfect for holding pins and needles, darning, cable and embroidery needles, or bobby pins and hair clips for hairdressers and hairstylists. It even holds nails for the craft and hobby enthusiast. A brilliant tool for all makers. Wrist pincushion sewing genius.
- 🌼 SAFELY AND QUICKLY : The wrist pin cushion magnetic metallic face allows you to effortlessly pick up dropped pins from the floor or fabric allowing you to work effortlessly and efficiently. Easily holds all small steel accessories.
- 🌼 THE PERFECT GIFT : The sleek black design compliments all styles and personalities. Comfortable and small pin cushions for sewing, makes it easy to wear. This high quality pin cushion is as lovely to look at as it is to use. Magnetic wrist pin cushions for sewing, functional and professional.
- 🌼 ONE SIZE FITS ALL : The trusty silicone slap-band gently wraps around your wrist ensuring a comfortable and secure fit for everyone. No need to worry if this pin holder bracelet will fit as the lightweight strap adjusts perfectly to all wrist sizes, from children to adults. Pin cushion wrist band will stick pins and is perfect needle cushion sewing.
This pin holder has been so much nicer than the regular “pincushion” on a wrist strap. It is very light weight and convenient. I like it very much.
The pin wrist band is fantastic. It’s Easy to put on and pins are close and ready to use. I can keep my eyes on my sewing -The magnetic surface catches every pin! Awesome product!
I love that it stays snugly on the wrist and its easy to place pins there as you sew up your seam.
This is so handy. Some things just make sewing easier and this is definitely one of them. Well made. Love it.
Pins stay attached and works great while sewing.
It is a great to be able to have pins wherever I need them and not have to carry them in my hand.
I saw this and decided I have to have it. It is so much easier having pins on my wrist than on the big magnet when cutting out and sewing. Love it!
It is so, so handy. I was concerned that it would be in the way of my sewing, but it doesn't at all. It is totally functional
Great idea, but wish the magnet was stronger- very limited in the number of pins it will hold and the strength of hold.
I bought it for convenience. I just wanted another handy place to stick a straight pin in a hurry or grab one quickly. I love it. D Colas
I really like this wrist pin holder. Instead of a pin cushion, there is a flat rectangular magnet. It fits on the wrist like those slap watches from the 80’s. It does not slip or pinch and the pins stay secure! Great little item!!
Handy - works great - like having pins near by
I was afraid it would be to big for my wrist! I have very skinny wrists. It’s fine. It is big and holds a lot of Ins or scissors even. Love the bright pink I can easily find it.
Magnet needs to be strong.
This is so much easier than reaching for the cushion when you're sewing. Pins are always handy.
So pleased to have this wonderfully convenient magnetic pin holder. Saves me scrabbling around for pins in the usual way. Thank you for an excellent product.
I like my magnetic bracelet very much but I ordered two on the same time and haven’t received the second one yet.
Love this little bracelet. It's so comfortable I forget to take it off, and it doesn't slide around my wrist like a velcro-strap pin cushion. And I can take it off and use it to pick up stray pins.
It was a gift, she loved it.
Very handy. No more pins on the floor.
Great product. The magnet was a lot bigger than I expected, which was a bonus. I bought somas gifts, my friends were very excited. Very happy with my purchase.
It works great! I really like the ban because it fits my small wrist.
I still pin my binding, to it is a wonderful third hand. Better than similar ones I have tried!
Product performs as advertised
Recommend to buy
Chic magnet for Invisible needles recommend just super
Super practical bracelet to make the chignon to stick the pins on
use it for needles while sewing. like it very much!
Very comfortable bracelet, well dardith studs, perfectly sits on the hand. I'm happy. Thank you seller
Good thing, took for needles, thank you
Really pleased with my purchase and service received thanks!
Very good, holds needles and pins.
Warm service and perfect product (very nice). I highly recommend this seller.
Fast delivery. Item as described. Recommended seller.
Didnt expect that i would receive such good quality product just loved it!