Suited for precise fine markings and can easily be wiped off with water. Useful for creating fine lines when sewing, quilting, embroidering, and more!
How to wipe markings off
- To wipe off with water, place a dry towel or cloth underneath your project. Wet a cloth or towel and rub it carefully to wipe off the markings
- Test the pencil marker with a piece of the same fabric
- Please be aware that marking may not be washed off if it is ironed
- If marking cannot be erased, wash the fabric with water and mild detergent. Do not dry clean
- When sharpening use a small pencil sharpener
- The Water Soluble pencil is non-toxic