Directions for using HEAT Press Batting Together: Iron Settings are most Important when applying the tape. Irons with Teflon plates can use low cotton to fuse tape. Irons without a Teflon plate use the new instructions below.
- Test your iron with Tape and batting. 100% polyester batting...low setting.. (high synthetic) and slide the heat of the iron across the batting quickly.
- If needed use an appliqué sheet over the tape on the high loft 100% polyester.
- Test all synthetic mixed battings – usually a wool setting works well
- You may find that the batting looks flat after application with the heat but when it cools the batting is fluffy again.
- With a large quilt batting 93” and adding more width, I use weights on either side of the batting to hold it in place
- Simply lay tape over cut edges and slide the iron over the tape without any pressure – “smooth out the tape” with the heat of the iron.
The batting tape needs only be applied to one side of the batting. It holds through washings and dry cleanings. It doesn’t gum up the needles and can be stitched by hand or by any machine.
⭐️ 60 Day Money Back Guarantee:
We know it can be tough buying products online. That's why we offer a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on all products. If you're not satisfied with your product you can return it to us for a refund.
24/7 Customer support via email: email@example.com
Tracking number with every order
100% SSL Secure checkout